lundi 15 septembre 2014

Greek energy giant PPC begins to operate in Bulgaria

The Greek energy company Public Power Corporation (PPC) announced the creation of a subsidiary in Sofia, Bulgaria, in cooperation with the Swiss company ALPIQ Group. PPC will own 85% of the share capital, and the remaining 15% will be owned by ALPIQ. The Joint venture will be engaged in trading of electricity. The establishment of this subsidiary is part of a strategy of PPC to expand its activity to other markets in Southeast Europe.

Source : bnr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire